Are you ready for Window Seat Photography contest? Professional Photographers, Instagrammers or even your old aunt – we love snapping memorable photos from airplane windows.
Whether flying over the ocean, catching a glimpse of the countryside on a road trip, or getting a birds-eye view of the cityscape, window seat photography has a special appeal for those who spend most of their time in an office 9-5.
Now, Its time to show off all those beautiful photographs you have captured. We bring to you the Window Seat Photography contest. Read on for more details:
How to participate:
- Go to 1001TTD Facebook Group and request join the Community if you are still not a member (You can not post the participating entry until you are a member of the group).
- Create a post by uploading the photograph and enter the caption. Also, make sure to use #WindowSeatPhotography in the caption.
- Choose “Contest: Window Seat Photography” as the Post Topic while submitting the entry.
- Click Post and wait for the moderators to verify your post and approve them.
- The photo should be taken from any form of a vehicle (airplane, ship, train, bus, car)
- All photographs must have accurate captions and the location, written in English only
- All photos submitted must be at least 1200 pixels on the shorter side.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- One person can win only one prize in the contest. So the second best in the category gets picked automatically.
- The content of the photograph must not be altered by adding, rearranging, reversing, distorting or removing people and/or objects from within the frame.
- Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
- Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
- Every photograph uploaded is subject to a moderation process before it becomes visible on the contest page. 1001TTD reserves the right to assess and disregard any submitted photo at our its discretion.
- Submitted photos must be original, created and/or taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- 1001TTD respects photographers’ copyrights and copyrights shall remain vested with the creator of the image. Upon making the submission, you grant 1001TTD, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, to promote the contest, image, the photographer or for editorial or educative use.
- The Photographer will be credited wherever the image is used by us.
- 1001TTD will appoint a judge/judges for each contest. This will comprise of members of the editorial team and/or external judges.
- The decision of 1001TTD’s judging panel will be final and binding on all Participants with respect to all matters relating to the contest.
- 💰Amazon Gift Vouchers worth Rs 500
Winner Selection Categories:
- Best Photograph (judged by the panel)
- Community Favourite (judged by the community)
Last Date for Entry 🏞: Dec 25th, 2018 (11:59 PM)
Winners Announcement 🏆: Dec 28th, 2018
Window Seat Examples:
For some inspiration check out #WindowSeat on Instagram
For more such contest bookmark this page.